His Singer from over at "His Unfinished Work" has tagged me for a meme.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!
And so, without further ado: (drum roll)
"Seven Things You Really Didn't Want To Know About Me and Because Of That You Never Thought To Ask"
7. I have bunions. (Okay, maybe one or two of you know that.)
6. I once enticed someone else's dog to my house. I then told my mom that "this poor little lost dog followed me home" omitting that I had used a piece of meat to make this happen. In my defense, the dog was being abused. He became one of the most loving pets I ever had.
5. Today is the day I met my husband. I was just-turned seventeen. Happy May 9th, dear Ken, and thank you for sticking with me through many turns in the road. I can't imagine what nor where would I be without you. love you with my whole heart and thank God for you every day.
4. I once lit a candle at a Catholic shrine, and I did not pay for it. I just had to do it.
3. I still wonder what I'm going to be when I grow up.
2. I intend to be cremated when I "shuffle off this mortal coil."
1. I am drinking clear liquids and preparing to take a high powered nasty substance that will keep me by the bathroom. This is because I am having a colonoscopy tomorrow.
DO I WIN THE PRIZE FOR THE THING YOU MOST DID NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME?
Let me see...so many blogging buddys...I'll tag Psalmist, Iris, Nightmare jeni, Zorra, proclaiming softly and Chartreuse Ova.
I do have some serious thoughts in my head. I'll try to blog them soon.