Sunday, March 27, 2011

Forty Days to Palm Sunday #19

Isaiah 42:1-4 “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations. He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his teaching the islands will put their hope.” God, we know you delight in justice, yet everywhere we look we see examples of injustice, of cruelty, of seemingly hopeless situations. Evil seens to triumph. Bring forth justice, Lord. Establish safety and bring hope for those who suffer. Help those of us who believe in you to pray and work and lobor in consistant faith. Amen Seek God Today for: International Visitors Pray for students, workers and business people from other lands to be treated with honor and respect, that they will enjo new friendships, that those who are your followers will demonstrate it with their attitutes and actions.

No comments: