Not that they might not be true...at least in part...sometimes. I just don't want to hear them. I've heard all of them in the last two weeks. When you say them it just feels to me like you don't want to listen. Do you see a problem with these statements? I'll be back to tell you what I think. I know, you can hardly wait.
1. Church is a living organism. Healthy living things grow. Healthy churches grow.
2. When the prayers go up, the blessings come down.
3. God will not take you where his grace cannot keep you.
4. God will never give you more than you can handle.
5. If you love enough, all things are possible.
6. God's plans cannot be stopped.
7. Someday it will all work out. It has to.