Saturday, May 02, 2009

Do You Visit "The Owl's Kitchen?"

Mindy, the Princess of Everything is the opposite of me. That's why I love her. She loves garage sales, crafty stuff, making all sorts of gizmos. One thing we both like to do is to cook. Mindy asked me to enable the "followers" gadget over at my little cooking blog, The Owl's Kitchen. This is just FYI in case you like my recipes and want to know when I've posted a new one (which is kind of hit-and-miss). Thanks, Mindy, for the compliment!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Thank you so much for enabling it! I am always afraid that I am going to miss a recipe. I love your recipes. You could cook for me anytime!

And thank you so much for the compliments. You are a doll.

Lori said...

I did not know you had a cooking blog! The few recipes I read sound wonderful!

I should be able to cook more again soon and want to try some.

Thanks for sharing.