Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happenings

It has been far too long since I've posted anything, and I hope to do better.  Life has sort of exploded.  

The BIG news for our family is the arrival of another grandchild.  Our son, Josh, is the new dad of a baby boy, Noah Kenneth George, born in June.  Here are a few photos.


Josh sheds a tear as he holds the new little guy for the first time.

Josh, Stephanie and Noah.


Trinity and her new cousin.



Isn't he sweet?
We saw Noah when he was three days old, but not since.  So excited that he'll be visiting on Sept. 17th!

More updates soon about other changes. 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I was just wondering today where you had been, so I was delighted to see this post. Thanks! What a beautiful baby boy. My cousin has a Noah Kenneth. Good name!

Truth said...

Congratulations on your grandson! So happy you get to see him again.

Jeni said...

Oh my! He is just absolutely gorgeous, for sure! Congratulations to the new parents and the grandparents who now have one of each variety! Oh the fun you will enjoy with that beautiful little boy!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Thanks!