Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Some Advent Whimsey

I've been feeling rather serious this Advent season, what with pondering church issues, postmodern-emergent issues, writing some Advent devotionals at ECA and also reading several of them each day. More about that later.

Meantime, I found this delightful little Advent calendar. It is not serious or deep or spiritual. It is short, sweet, and FUN!

You can find today's date, or you can click on any of the previous dates (so far, my favorite is the chicken) to take a look at Susan's creation. Find it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meantime, I found this delightful little Advent calendar. It is not serious or deep or spiritual. It is short, sweet, and FUN!

You can find today's date, or you can click on any of the previous dates (so far, my favorite is the chicken)



WOW! I used to have an advent calendar that had little windows to open that had a piece of candy in it, you have one with chicken?!?! Sign me up!

Nightmare, the bottomless stomach