Ever notice how much easier it is to note your faults than to see your good qualities? Today's Rev Gal Friday Five is about some healthy affirmatio. Tell us five things you like about yourself!
1. I am tenacious. (Yes, I'm also stubborn!) If I think something is right, just, needs to be...I'll hang in there as long as I can to try to get it done. I don't give up easily.
2. I am flexible. Not physically...nope,nope,nope. In life. I can adapt to situations, people, places. And usually I can not only adapt, but I can find something to like and enjoy. That trait has been well-exercised in my life, which has been full of unexpected twists and turns. Someone recently said I was like a "Weeble." Those are toys. "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!"
3. I can laugh at myself. Essential!
4. I can laugh with those who laugh and weep with those who weep.
5. I have a friendly smile. (Okay, I was running out of stuff.)
How about you?