This Friday Five is brought to us by Sally from Eternal Echos.
What do you long for this advent? What are your hopes and dreams for the future? What is your prayer today? In the vein of simplicity I ask you to list five advent longings....
1. I am longing for people who are broken to be mended. There are some in my personal life, and there are many I see but do not know.
2. I am longing too, for my mother to be released to God. I will miss and mourn her when she is gone, but I will rejoice that she is free from the constraints of a failing body and (so much worse) a failing mind.
3. I am longing to see my remaining sister, Paulette, who lives far away in Georgia.
4. I am longing for my dear son, Joshua, to find God's direction for his life and future. I hope that will include marriage and a grandkid or two before it is too late!
5. I am deeply longing for clear direction for me.